Guth Gafa festival in Ireland on hold

Recently, I got this info on Facebook and by chance I was wearing their T-shirt on the very same day. Coincidence?

Guth Gafa Film Festival 2009


Anyway, here is what the good people at Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival wrote:

"A bit of sad news for all our friends and supporters, but hopefully with a positive ending. We have decided not to run our 7th Guth Gafa Festival this year because of funding difficulties. But we are going to be back - in April 2013 - in Derry and Inishowen. The full story is here on our website www.guthgafa.com"

I also wrote about my visit to the festival in 2011 on www.filmkommentaren.dk, and I wish them the best.

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

At lave eller leve film

CPH:DOX 2024 - Åbning

INVITATION